Five for friday!

I'm excited to join in on the linky party fun, and do my first ever five for Friday!


I made my very first TPT sale, how exciting is that! Its amazing how excited I am over a $2 sale. This $2 will be a milestone in my life forever. It is such a great feeling to create something that other teachers desire to use in their classroom with their students! YAY!



Speaking of TPT, I created my first resource that includes QR codes. My students gave them a test run, and it was a hit! I am so excited about this resource. You can check it out here

I added the Bloglovin' app today! I can follow my favorite blogs on the go!



Our class started and finished "The Lemonade War" this week! Of course I bought the whole series, we are completely hooked. Check out my LEGIT LIT blog post about this book here! There is a hilarious video of my students demanding more of "The Lemonade War"! We ended our day today by reading the first two chapters of the next book in the series, "The Lemonade Crime".

During our Lemonade War read aloud times, students were inspired to create paper lemonade stand models. How cute and creative are these.



Well I hope your Friday was as fabulous as mine, and if it wasn't, look on the bright side, it could be Monday!!! Thanks for checking out my blog! Check out Doodle Bugs Teaching for other great Five for Friday blog posts!







7 comments

  1. Congrats on your first TPT sale!! That's so exciting! I remember how excited I was when I got that email! It truly is an accomplishment and something to be proud of.
    I also love those lemonade stands! So fun!
    Sarah
    Shine on in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a great feeling, thank you!
      The lemonade stands are so cute to me. The kids had a blast listening to me read, and create the lemonade stands. I wish we had more time for creative things like that!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your first TPT sale and here's hoping you many more! My class and I love The Lemondade War too and their little lemonade stands are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! I like your style! Congrats on your first TPT sale! Your class looks like they are really enjoying learning! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, this blogging world is so new to me, but I'm glad I took the plunge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will always remember my first sale, too! Welcome to the blogging world...definitely will be coming back to read more!

    ReplyDelete