Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Okay, in teacher land, this statement really isn't true. If you are anything like me, and you love teaching, missing a day of school is no fun. However; an absence is bound to happen every now and then.
Well, I have something for you, an editable substitute packet. Yay! I have it all laid out for you, minus the actual lesson plans, because I don't know what grade you teach, or what curriculum you use, or what your schedule is. Trust me if I knew all of that I would totally have your back lol!
What I do have is a 16 page editable substitute packet, that will come in handy on the days you have to be away from your students. This packet has everything you need from a greeting letter, to dismissal procedures, an activity page for students, and my favorite, the positive post-it page, because students could use a little encouragement post-it note style!

I'm done babbling on, click here to check out this resource!


No comments