How to be a legit teacher: Teacher tip # 5



Today's teacher tip is brought to you by Jason! Jason describes himself as funny, and smart. He loves playing games and Reading is his favorite subject. Jason is also one of the recipients of this year's Young Authors Award. He's a real scholar! 



Jason's teacher tip is this: "Never give up!"

This is the perfect teacher tip for this time of year. This wonderful profession brings its own set of challenges with it. Teaching can be tough! It certainly isn't the profession for the weak! It takes a strong person with great patience to teach and mold young minds. Whenever I have those moments where I'm just exhausted and ready to throw in the towel. I remember why I chose this profession in the first place. I think of all my students, and how they are counting on me, and I remind myself of Jason's tip to never give up!

 Now check out this all around LEGIT kid, he snowboards, plays baseball, and writes amazing essays!


 Thanks for the tip Jason!


No comments